Sunday, March 10, 2013

Angelina Dreams


I've been having such a wonderful time with Heart's Haven. We've met so many beautiful readers through the Facebook page, and you all just feel like family. We're so enjoying interacting with all of you there, during the Book Release Days.

And the Book Fairs! We hope you're enjoying them as much as we are. Question: What could we do to make them more interesting for you, more fun...and make you more likely to bring all your friends and show up every time? We really want to know...

You know what would be just too cool? Imagine this: A beautiful old Bed & Breakfast, someplace around the Angelina National Forest in East Texas, just waiting to welcome all four Heart's Haven authors for a writer's retreat. Know what would make it even more awesome? Having a day or two set aside for readers to join us, if they'd like. Sound like fun? Yeah, I think so too. (((Sigh))) Aren't dreams wonderful? :)

But who knows? Stranger things have happened..
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats again, and yay to more stories in future! How impressive that such a fine group of faith-driven women who are talented authors as well found each other and can create such wonder! I love you all, and admire you so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right backatcha, Tanya! I think PBG is made up of "fine, faith-driven" authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never loved a series as much as I have loved this one!!! If you have not had the opportunity to read them yet the links are posted for everyone!! I hope that these very talented authors will continue this series and perhaps do more together!!

    jblippo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to say, Jewels! I love the series too - can't deny it. :) But you know, I love all the wonderful people we've through Hearts Haven even more. You all ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best to all of you. This sounds wonderful! Shared on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Jude! Thanks for visiting Heart's Haven - and for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you would add a place to sign up to have the blog feed into my Inbox, I'd sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Lena! I'll figure that out and do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!